Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Free Comic Book Day!


It is almost May 4th. Free Comic Book Day! I am far too excited. As you probably know, I have become a bit obsessed with comics. I have always been obsessed with free things and sales. So, this event is too exciting. It is also Star Wars Day ("May the fourth be with you"), so it's bound to be doubly epic. 

If anyone would like to pick up free comics at their local comic book shop and pass them along to me, I can give you an excellent discount on jewellery (superhero jewellery or other stuff). Strange Adventures and Gamezilla are having Free Comic Book Day events in Fredericton.

I believe there is normally a 10 comic per person limit, which saddens me (but I completely understand, otherwise, the first handful of people would just take everything!).

So, pass along your free comics for a large discount, if you’re interested! 

Message me through facebook or email me for details. 


1 comment: