Saturday, April 13, 2013

Birthday Week Updates


My birthday passed in a blur of excitement this year. I was very lucky to have been able to celebrate on multiple days with many friends and family members. I was also fortunate enough to have an article posted on Tiny Buddha on the day before my birthday, meaning that I went into April 9th in a very good mood, and with lots of “likes” and “shares” to boost my ego.

The article can be found here, if you haven’t seen it yet: http://tinybuddha.com/blog/10-simple-ways-to-make-the-world-a-better-place/

Some of my birthday adventures involved shopping for comic books and 2 of my presents contained comic books as well! So there are many more comic book creations on the way.

I will keep some things under wraps until I post them (I feel like they’re too exciting to spoil the surprise), but keep your eyes peeled for lots more X-men characters, My Little Pony, and a whole new line of Archie comic jewellery (including earrings)! I can’t wait to finish them and post them online!

Don’t forget, for the month of April, you get a free gift with any purchase, and 10% of all purchases go to Cat Rescue Maritimes!

Also, a large amount of my comic book jewellery is leaving the province this coming week, so be sure to claim your favourite item before it goes to Halifax. Once I have sent them there, they will only be available for purchase in The Monster Comic Lounge. If you would like one of the comic necklaces, be sure to contact me by Tuesday, April 16th.

No comments:

Post a Comment